Business Developer MultiPress
With over 1,000 customers and 10,000 users in 25 countries, Dataline Solutions is an absolute fast-growing software company. To support our international growth, our Business Development team is looking for reinforcement.
Vacancy: Business Developer at Dataline: the Netherlands, Germany, France or elsewhere in Europe
Dataline, the software developer of MultiPress, the most widely used ERP/MIS for the printing industry, is looking for an experienced and dynamic Business Developer to join our teams in the Netherlands, Germany, France or elsewhere in Europe.
What will your working days look like at Dataline?
We can promise you one thing: no two days are the same.
As a Business Developer at Dataline, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to closing. After closing a deal, together with the Project Manager, you guide the entire process through implementation.
- Processing inbound leads and generating outbound opportunities.
- Qualifying leads and ensuring a seamless handover to the sales team.
- Expanding our B2B customer portfolio in the graphics sector.
- Working closely with our international sales team to strengthen our market position.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-term client relationships and partnerships.
- All this always in support of driven Project Managers, Internal Business Developers, a Project Administration team and a creative marketing department.
You report to the Country Manager and directly to the CEO.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has experience as a consultant, Project Manager or sales in the printing industry.
- Has proven experience working with ERP/MIS solutions.
- Is flexible and independent, able to make his/her own schedule based on needs and opportunities.
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and oral, in the country's language, all additional languages are pluses
What we offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package including attractive pension scheme, bonus through KPI Plan, high-end assets, ...
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing, dynamic and international company in full expansion.
- Training in all the ins - and outs of MultiPress by an experienced Education Manager
- Monthly Business Development training sessions together with the CEO and all fellow Business Developers.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and career in a supportive, collaborative environment.
- More than 80 fine colleagues with their priorities in the right place: passion for the job & a good team atmosphere
- Fun moments and successes we celebrate together with colleagues. Activities and events are organised annually for and by enthusiastic "Dataliners"! Be sure to check out the photo gallery on jobs.dataline.eu
Are you passionate about the graphic industry and keen to be part of a dynamic team shaping the future of business management software? Then send us your CV and cover letter.
Dataline is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, age or disability.