Project Manager Multipress International
Do you want to be part of this rapidly growing company? Do you have 4 to 5 years of experience with MultiPress? Are you communicative and multilingual? Then step into the fascinating world of Dataline. We promise a lot of fun, growth opportunities and a sparkling corporate culture.
As project manager MultiPress you are responsible for the implementation of MultiPress at our customers in Belgium, the Netherlands and outside these borders (mainly Europe).
What do your days look like as Project Manager MultiPress?
We can promise you one thing: no two days are the same.
- Organising and conducting demonstrations, case studies and business workshops
- Taking care of the complete implementation process of MultiPress for existing and new clients
- Cooperating with the internal departments (service & support, sales, marketing, development...).
- Project analysis, parameterisation and training of key users and end users.
- Providing input for the further development of MultiPress.
Testimonial from Michiel Strijbos, MultiPress evangelist since 1997
"We are part of a growing company. Thanks to our flat structure, you can work in a self-managing way. A good dose of initiative comes in handy. This is what makes it so fascinating, because you can roll out projects from start to finish completely independently."
The best part? "The gratitude of the people when a new customer sees the added value of our system. It is enormously satisfying to be able to raise their business to a higher level thanks to the integration of MultiPress."
Ticked the boxes below? Bingo!
- A basic requirement is 4 to 5 years of experience with MultiPress!
- Furthermore, we are looking for someone with more than 3 years of operational or production experience in the graphic arts industry, which will allow them to pull significant implementations at our clients. This makes for great demos, case studies and business workshops that you will work on, along with your fellow experts.
- Because you are up to date with the latest developments and possibilities of MultiPress and the graphic sector (offset, large format, digital printing, ...) you can carry out the complete project implementation at the client.
- Because of your great communicative and didactic skills (NL/ENG/DE/FR...) you are able to communicate a message to people with different backgrounds, be it CEO's, operational managers, DTP'ers, calculators, etc.
- You can generate enthusiasm and passion among colleagues and clients, making you very convincing.
- You will do this at various locations in the country and abroad (mainly Europe).
What we have to offer?
- Taking on an important role for the further growth of the company with lots of challenge, freedom and space for personal development
- Being part of a fast-growing company with international ambitions A team that thinks with you, takes your work to an (even) higher level, and provides strategic support.
- A culture of freedom and responsibility, allowing you to learn quickly, grow and - if you want - take on additional roles.
- A godfather or godmother who will guide you on-the-job during the first months and introduce you to the Dataline family.
- More than 60 good colleagues with their priorities in the right place: 1/ passion for the job, 2/ a good team atmosphere
- A full-time or 4/5 job with a competitive salary package including a company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, iPhone, MacBook...
- Fun moments; celebrating successes together with your colleagues. Every year, activities, parties and events are organised for and by enthusiastic "Dataliners"! Check out our Photo album:https://dataline.recruitee.com/#section-185263.
If you read this offer up to this point, you probably know that Dataline is the ideal place to work. Apply today and step into the exciting world of Dataline.
With over 1,000 customers and 10,000 users in 23 countries, Dataline Solutions with MultiPress MIS/ERP Software is the undisputed market leader in the graphic production industry in Europe. The headquarters of Dataline are in Bruges-Loppem (Belgium), but besides Hasselt (Belgium) there are also offices in Limmen-Amsterdam (Netherlands), Strasbourg and Paris (France) and Willingen (Germany). The Dataline team consists of about 60 passionate specialists who are always looking for reinforcement.
Want to know more about Dataline? Look at www.dataline.tv what our customers say about us!
Will you start soon as a dynamic Project Manager Multipress at the winner of Trends Gazelles 2022 in the medium-sized company category (West Flanders)? Do you like challenges? Dataline is looking for you!